BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
:: THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT :) ::
KISAH CINTA BUDAK COMOT & BUDAK MATA EMPAT
GARDEN SAKURA WEDDING VS GREEN GARDEN WEDDING
DAN APABILA BUDAK COMOT PERASAN DIE COMEL....
MANAKALA SI BUDAK MATA 4 PERASAN DIE MACHO....
MAKA....

2009-08-03

FLORIA~~ :)





















~02.08.09~
~~~~~~
erm...
how to start my word???

FLORIA~09

have u been heard that???
On my last weekend
i've spend my time there
watching & having my time with abang ToOomey
placed at Precint 2 Putrajaya
the carnival was crowded with a public
its really HOT!!!
but still enjoyable...
i've take a lot of pic*** ngee :p
wanna look???
just scroll your cursor up k...
Eventhough i am tired
the flower make me'crazy' & smile :)
so sweet & interesting :)
i can't imagine if my mum see the flower
she will never leave the carnival

hi.hi~~

i juzt wanna make my mum jealous of me by taking a lot of pic*** hi.hi :p
Enjoy ur self there!!!
the festive is still available :)
take ur time to have the beatiful of Allah creatures :)
SubhanaALLAH~~~

0 comments:

~ FA.RA~hana's CLICK ~